Half Sizes, Go Up in Size
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
To determine your Tidewater size, follow these steps:
1. Stand on a piece of paper and trace around your feet. Be sure you lean forward a bit. Grab a pal to help with this part if you can.
2. Measure the length of your feet from heel to the tip of your longest toe.
3. Measure the width of each foot at the widest point.
4. Subtract about 1/4 inch (1/2 centimeter) from the width measurement to compensate for your writing utensil.
5. Use the size conversion chart below to determine your Tidewater size.
Size up if you're between sizes.
Cushioned heel and toe pad for all-day comfort.
Flexible arch support creates added balance.
Lightweight design for ease of wear.
Our proprietary brushed dual-density EVA foot bed is molded to hug your feet and prevent them from slipping.
Comfort Nylon Webbing on the underside of the strap.
We recommend spot treating any fabric stains using a gentle stain remover and hand washing your Tidewaters in the sink with dish soap and warm water to keep them looking their best.
Know someone who would love this? Let them know!
Your order ships from our warehouse in Winston Salem, NC. Bonnie or Melissa will be pulling your order
You can return your items at hundreds of locations across the US via our Happy Returns Service.
We're all about making people happy. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, let us know,
Questions frequently asked of our team
Where are they made?
China, South America, and Mexico
Will they fit?
Our shoes are not offered in wide or half sizes, so if you are between sizes or have a wider foot, you can still wear Tidewaters - just size up to the next full size. That means if you're a size 8.5, you should order a size 9. View our size chart to find your perfect fit.
What are the materials?
Our classic Boardwalk line is made from premium EVA materials and is reinforced with a cushioned footbed, and incredible arch support for all the added balance you could need. Each pair is finished by hand-lasting the show and inspected for quality before leaving the factory.
Born in Tidewater, VA in 2002
– Now based on Winston Salem, NC
- Featured on Good Morning America, The WSJ and The View