When you communicate with us requests information from you to facilitate our communications. Our goal is to serve you. We do not sell or rent your information to any third party. We never disclose any information to third parties for a third party's direct marketing purposes.
Requesting or Sharing Product Information
- When you are in contact with us and you request or share product information, we record your interests and request the following information: name, address, and email address if you prefer to correspond with us via email. When your communication is submitted, this information is recorded, along with the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer you used. The contact information you provide is used to send you product or services information. If you need to update or correct this information, please contact our Customer Care Department
Communications With You
We may email and/or mail you for marketing purposes and you agree to receive email and/or mail from us. For example, when you create or update an account, request product or services information, or order from us and provide your email address, in addition to periodic updates related to your pattern interests, you will receive email related to our other products, services, and promotions. If you decide that you do not wish to receive this communication by email, there are clearly marked opt out instructions at the bottom of each correspondence.
We may also email you or otherwise use your information to share information with you or respond to your requests or questions.
We may email you or otherwise use your information to send you transactional communications. For example, we may send you emails about your order, about selling to us, or about your experiences with us.
We reserve the right to contact users to correct account errors or to supply important information we deem relevant, to the extent permitted by law.
Disclosure to and from Third Party Companies
We do not sell or rent any information regarding our customers to any third party. We never disclose any information to third parties for a third party's direct marketing purposes.
We may share the information we collect from and about you with companies or individuals that provide services or perform functions that enable us to serve you. To help us better serve you, we may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties. These functions or services provided by other companies may include order fulfillment, package delivery, communications, postal or email delivery, customer service, data analysis, credit or payment processing, and the like. These companies or individuals may need information about you to perform their work. These companies or individuals are carefully selected and must agree to safeguard your information in strict compliance with this policy when we deem appropriate.
If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our customers. We also may retain a copy of that information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you wish to manage or disable cookies and web beacons, you may do so through your individual browser options or by clicking on the "Cookies Preferences" button below. More detailed information about cookie and web beacon management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We may use one or more third-party online advertising networks to serve ads on our behalf on the Internet. The third-party network may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, other websites, and your interaction with our ads. This anonymous information is collected through the use of pixel tags, cookies, or web beacons which are industry standard technologies used by most major web sites. The third-party network may use this anonymous information to provide ads about our products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service providers, please click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Protection of Our Business and Others
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information in special cases, such as when required by law, to comply with a regulator or investigator, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us, to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others.
Server Log Files
As is standard practice on the Internet, our web servers record, in an industry-standard server log file format, non-personal information regarding what resources visitors use on our web site. Additional information that is recorded includes the computer's IP address (a numerical address for a computer on the internet), the browser being used and the referring URL. We analyze this generic, non-identifiable information regarding usage trends on our site to aid in optimizing our web site usability and improving our web site user's experience with us.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), enforceable as of May 25, 2018, imposes additional requirements upon companies to strengthen the security around and enhance the protection of personal data of residents in the European Union (EU). For individuals in the EU/European Economic Area (EEA), here are details about how we use your personal data that we process as a data "controller" under the GDPR.
Use of Personal Data
Our use of your personal data is justified on the following legal bases:
- the use of your personal data is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract at your request (i.e., because you have purchased something from us, sold to us, or requested information about your interests and/or our products and services);
- the use of your personal data is necessary for us to comply with a relevant legal obligation;
- the use of your personal data is in our legitimate interests, subject to your interests and fundamental rights, and notably our legitimate interest in using applicable data to conduct and develop our business activities; or
- you have consented to the use.
We use the personal data we collect to:
- conduct and develop our business with you and with others; and
- fulfill the purposes set forth in "Communications With You" above.
In accordance with our legal obligations, we may also transfer your personal data, subject to a lawful request, to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes, and also as set forth in "Disclosure to and from Third Party Companies" above.
Additional disclosures or information about processing of personal information related to specific websites, mobile applications, products, services, or programs may be provided to you. These may supplement and/or clarify our privacy practices in specific circumstances and provide you with additional choices as to how we may process your personal information.
You may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already-set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If you deactivate the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
We do not knowingly collect, store, share or use the personal data of children under 16 years. If you are under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any personal data, even if prompted by us to do so. If you are under the age of 16 years and you have provided personal data, please ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to notify us and we will delete all such personal data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We keep personal data for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances, we may retain personal data for other periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax, and accounting requirements, or if required to do so by a legal process, legal authority, or other governmental entity having authority to make the request, for so long as required. In specific circumstances, we may also retain your personal data for longer periods of time corresponding to a statute of limitation, so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your personal data:
- to obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that personal data is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed);
- to erase your personal data (in limited circumstances, such as where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
- to restrict processing of your personal data under certain circumstances;
- to port your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract with you;
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (where that processing is based on your consent); and
- to obtain, or see a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your personal data is transferred to a third country or international organization.
In addition to the above rights, you may, subject to applicable law, have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to any processing of your personal data for which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest, including profiling (as opposed to your consent) or to perform a contract with you. You may, subject to applicable law, also have the right to object at any time to any processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for marketing purposes.
You may, subject to applicable law, also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection.
Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, especially if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavor to respond to your request within all applicable timeframes.
Last Updated: 10/19/21